Register for Webinars on Serving Older Victims of Crime
Join Pro Bono Net and the Center for Elder Law & Justice for a three-part webinar series on how your organization can use online tools to help identify, respond to, and remedy elder abuse and financial exploitation.
With funding support from OVC, Pro Bono Net and the Center for Elder Law & Justice created and expanded two online tools.
- The Elder Law Risk Detector is a web-based screening and referral app for social workers, nurses, and other professionals in aging.
- Online legal forms to help victims of abuse and exploitation access legal remedies available to them. The forms are designed for use by seniors, caregivers, and providers.
The webinars will also highlight how the tools are currently being used by senior-serving organizations.
Learn more and register for these free webinars:
- The Legal Risk Detector: Powering Community Partnerships to Address Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation
September 26, 2019, 2:00–3:00 p.m. eastern time
- Starting a Risk Detector Initiative in Your Community: Case Studies from the Field
October 15, 2019, 2:00–3:00 p.m. eastern time
- Online Legal Forms to Mitigate and Protect Against Common Forms of Abuse
October 24, 2019, 2:00–3:00 p.m. eastern time
(Posted September 19, 2019)