Collaboration is an integral part of the crime victims’ rights movement. Strong partnerships among victim service providers and criminal justice and allied professionals provide rich opportunities for raising awareness and educating communities.
Use the following resources to help organize events, issue proclamations, draft presentations, create partnerships, and plan activities that honor victims in your community.
- Sample Proclamation / En Español
- Notable Quotables / En Español
- Presentation Tips
- Sample PowerPoint Template / En Español
- Extend Your Reach Through Partnerships
- Ideas for Special Events
- Theme Video in Action (The 2021 NCVRW Theme Video will be available soon. Check back here for updates or subscribe to OVC’s YouTube channel.)
- Commemorative Calendar