San Diego, CA
The summit is a forum for professionals across all disciplines and philosophies to gather for in-depth exchange of current information on all facets of violence, abuse and trauma prevention, intervention, and research. The summit features opportunities for networking, continuing education, specialty certifications, and more.
- Adolescent Trauma, Campus Assault & Youth Violence
- Adult Survivors of Abuse & Trauma
- Child Maltreatment/Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Historical Trauma, Systemic Trauma & Marginalized Populations
- Intimate Partner Violence: Offenders
- Intimate Partner Violence: Victims/Survivors
- Labor & Sex Trafficking
- Legal & Criminal Justice Issues
- Primary Prevention/Early Intervention
- Sexual Victimization
- Trauma Among First Responders, Military Personnel & their Families
- Trauma in General
Attendees will be able to select at registration whether they will attend this event virtually or in-person.