New Grants and Payment Management Systems Now Available!
The Justice Grants System (JustGrants) and the Department of the Treasury’s Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) are now available for all award management and payment activities. Award recipients with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) can login to JustGrants or visit the informational website for further resources and support. Additionally, ASAP is now available for enrolled Department of Justice award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference the user guide.
OVC FY 2020 Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program (AEAP) for Crime Victim Compensation and Assistance
The Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program (AEAP) is a mechanism by which the Director of OVC may award supplemental crime victim compensation and assistance to respond to an act of domestic terrorism or mass criminal violence. The criminal act has to be of sufficient magnitude that the jurisdiction cannot provide needed services to victims of the incident with existing resources and it places an undue financial hardship on the jurisdiction’s ability to respond to victims of other crimes in a timely and comprehensive manner.
This is not a competitive solicitation. Only after OVC has consulted with an eligible organization can an application be submitted.
The goal of this program is to provide safe, stable housing and appropriate services to victims of human trafficking.
The program will support—
- transitional housing, including funding for the operating expenses of a newly developed or existing transitional housing program; and
- short-term housing assistance, including rental or utilities payment assistance and assistance with related expenses.
Projects must also include support services designed to enable victims of human trafficking and any dependents to locate and secure permanent housing, find employment, and integrate into a community.
This program provides funding for training and technical assistance to service providers developing, strengthening, or expanding programs for victims of human trafficking. The purpose of this program is to—
- support OVC’s human trafficking service provider grantees and their partners in meeting award goals and objectives; and
- provide practitioner-driven, evidence-based training and technical assistance on delivering services to victim service providers.
The purpose of this program is to develop, expand, or strengthen victim service programs for victims of human trafficking. Applicants are invited to apply under three purpose areas.
- Purpose Area 1: Developing Capacity to Serve Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 2: Enhancing Scope of Services for Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 3: Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Victims