SAM.gov Entity Validation Update
GSA implemented a new process to validate an entity’s legal business name and physical address when requesting a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and for completing a SAM.gov entity registration. Due to a high volume of requests, entity validations are taking longer than expected to process. This validation process is now taking 7-10 business days, and in some cases longer.
OJP strongly recommends starting your SAM.gov registration process as soon as possible to allow the time necessary to process entity validations well in advance of the Grants.gov due date posted in the solicitation. Read this FAQ for more information.
When available, OVC funding opportunities will be listed on this page.
The Fiscal Year 2022 Department of Justice Grants Program Plan summarizes details about OVC funding opportunities that we expect to release, or have released, this fiscal year. The Program Plan also provides information about funding from other Department of Justice grant-making Components.
Subscribe to News From OVC for updates regarding OVC funding opportunities and other OVC resources and initiatives.
Visit our How to Apply for Funding page for tips and answers to frequently asked questions about applying for OVC funding.
OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program
This program intends to improve outcomes for children and youth who are victims of human trafficking by—
- integrating human trafficking policy and programming at the state or tribal level; and
- enhancing coordinated, multidisciplinary, and statewide approaches to serving trafficked youth.
OVC seeks one full-time Fellow to—
- promote the Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims (ELERV) strategy,
- provide training and technical assistance to agencies interested in ELERV, and
- engage with law enforcement agencies interested in improving agencywide victim response and creating in-house, law enforcement-based victim services.
OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Solicitation: Increasing Options and Expanding Access for Victims of Crime
OVC FY 2022 Developing Greater Understanding of the Needs of and Resources for Victims of Criminal Justice System-Related Harm
OVC FY 2022 Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Implementation, Management, and Sustainment of the Measures for Providers Responding to Victimization Experiences (iMPRoVE) Project
The individual who is awarded funding under this program will work to—
- identify barriers that prevent all victims of crime, including victims of color, from accessing and receiving compensation,
- improve support and resources for state victim compensation programs, and
- promote equity in access to and receipt of compensation funding.