This year's line-up of expert speakers and topics will provide youth, parents, guardians, and professionals with the tools to keep communities safe from human trafficking, with a special focus on male human trafficking victims. Participants will choose from 12 interactive live webinars on topics including:
- Healthy Boundaries and Effective Emotional Skills
- Internet Safety in a Dangerous World
- Glamorization of Sex Trafficking
- Let's Talk Legal: Consent vs. Coercion
- Trauma and Reintegration into Communities
- People with Disabilities as Targets of Trafficking
- Screen Addiction and Human Trafficking
- Road To Recovery from Drugs and Human Trafficking
- Bridging the Gap Between Trafficking Prevention Education at School vs. the Home
- and more.
DJ Pryor, Actor, Comedian, and Anti-Trafficking International's Global Ambassador will be the Keynote Speaker.