Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Leverage resources to develop an effective CART Team
- Define roles and responsibilities for an effective Incident Command
- Deploy a search and canvass operation
Conduct successful investigations
- Sustain the CART Team
Commitment from the Chief Executive Officer(s) CEO(s) is crucial and it is encouraged that the key members of the team attend the CART training.
The deadline to register is July 6, 2020.
Name: Jim Walters
Email: [email protected]
- Supportive Services Available to Survivors of Sexual Assault in the Military – A Military- and Community-Based Collaboration Expert Q&A Webinar
- Closing the Gap Between Values and Reality: Disability Inclusion in Culturally Specific Programs (Webinar)
- Non-Fatal Strangulation: Recognizing the Injuries and Connecting Victims to Care Expert Q&A Webinar