Sugar Grove, IL
This conference offers symposia, workshop presentations, discussion groups, and advanced clinics relating to issues in both victim and perpetrator research and treatment.
Each presentation will provide information and training based on cutting edge research development and clinical application.
Some conference workshops include:
- Improving Responsivity: Trauma, Risk, Motivation and the Working Alliance
- Breakout A ï¿½ The Good Lives Model with Adolescents and Young Adults
- Breakout B ï¿½ Moving Towards Mastery: Creating a New Lens for Identifying and Working with Sexually Problematic Behaviors in Adolescents
- Breakout C ï¿½ Key CBT Interventions of Contemporary Treatment of Men Who Commit Sexual Offenses
- Breakout D ï¿½ Working with Transgender Individuals Who Sexually Harm
- Breakout E ï¿½ The Scientific Advancements and Reliability of Polygraph
Name: Illinois Chapter of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers staff
Phone: Phone not available
Email: [email protected]