Participate in this event about American Indian and Alaska Native child advocacy issues.
Participants represent a cross-section of fields and interests including child welfare, mental health, and juvenile justice service providers; legal professionals; students; advocates for children; and Tribal, state, and federal leaders.
- Highlight successful strategies for developing effective services.
- Reveal the latest and most innovative child welfare and children’s mental health service delivery practices.
- Highlight tactics and strategies for financing and sustaining services that impact children.
- Showcase strategies for involving youth and families in developing services and policies that lead to systems change.
- Create peer-to-peer networks that will assist each other in the work toward permanency for all AI/AN families.
- Share the latest research on the well-being of AI/AN children and effective child welfare and children’s mental health services, practices, and policies.