Apply for the NVAA Effective Management Series: Program Evaluation training, which will be delivered online. This 5-week training will give you the practical skills to conduct an evaluation and take some of the fear out of the process. CEUs will be awarded for those who complete all requirements. The schedule for this training is as follows:
- Introductory Week: What is Program Evaluation? May 31–June 3, no webinar.
- Week 1: Foundation to Program Evaluation, June 6–10, webinar on June 10.
- Week 2: Preparing for Program Evaluation – Developing a Program Evaluation Plan, June 13–17, webinar on June 17.
- Week 3: Implementing the Plan – Data Collection, June 20–24, webinar on June 24.
- Week 4: Analyzing Evaluation Data and Using it to Tell Your Program's Story, June 27–July 1, webinar on July 1.
All webinars are conducted on Fridays from 11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. eastern time.