What is the number one stressor in the workplace? Is it the emotional or physical toll our careers take on us? Is it citizens or clients that demand too much with little or no support or appreciation? Those things can and are stressful, but research tells us it is the internal or organizational stress that causes the most damage. We expect demands from those we serve, but when it comes from the organization, it blindsides us.
In Part 1 of this two-part series, learn about the sources of organizational stress and why they exist.
- Identify ways to mitigate the effects of organizational stress from the perspective of a frontline employee.
- Decide what is within your circle of influence and control.
- Learn to effectively influence what is outside your control.
- Learn to communicate (and delegate) up the organization chart.
- Learn to effectively cope with organizational stress.
Both frontline employees and administrators are encouraged to attend both sessions of this two-part webinar to gain perspectives from both views. In doing so, you learn to understand the pressures that exist at all levels to fulfill the mission of your organization.