Beginning in March 2023, the OVC Human Trafficking Collective (HTC) will host a 5-part learning series on the key components of organizational sustainability and strategic planning.
Participants will learn how to develop or enhance a customized strategic action plan to advance and scale their mission with thoughtful attention to leadership, team-building, and measurable outcomes that include diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) and survivor-inclusion and partnership.
This training is open to any OVC human trafficking victim service grantee at any stage of program development.
About the OVC HTC Sustainability and Strategic Planning Training Series:
This training series will include interactive group discussions and independent learning assignments. Throughout the series, participants will be asked to—
- complete weekly required pre-work to enhance learning including organizational and team assessments/surveys;
- evaluate your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, structure, and resources;
- join group discussions and contribute wisdom or lessons learned to your peers; and
- adapt and/or create a 3-year strategic action plan based on what is learned, and present components of this plan to the group for further discussion with identified goals, objectives, and action steps (optional).
Virtual sessions will be held on:
- March 21, 2023 – 2:00-3:45 p.m., eastern time
- April 4, 2023 – 2:00-3:45 p.m., eastern time
- April 25, 2023 – 2:00-3:45 p.m., eastern time
- May 16, 2023 – 2:00-3:45 p.m., eastern time
- May 30, 2023 – 2:00-3:45 p.m., eastern time
Who Should Attend:
This 5-part training series is open to all OVC human trafficking victim service grantees. It is suggested that grantee leadership staff who actively participate in the creation, facilitation, and/or implementation of strategic plans for your organization attend this training series. Additionally, staff who would like to learn more about sustainability and strategic planning and/or are interested in professional development are encouraged to attend. This course is the perfect opportunity to gain insight or accountability in key areas of organizational development, so register today.
Registrations will be accepted until March 6, 2023 or until capacity is reached. Please email [email protected] with any questions.