This recorded webinar is designed to support police and prosecutors to proactively identify victims of labor trafficking to effectively conduct victim-centered investigations and prosecutions.
Target Audience: Police, prosecutors, and allied professionals
Overall Objectives: Learn to—
- define labor trafficking; analyze how “coercion” can be proved in labor trafficking cases,
- describe populations vulnerable to labor trafficking,
- identify how offenders recruit and control victims in a variety of labor trafficking venues,
- identify common challenges to victim identification, and
- collaborate law enforcement and community partners to better identify victims of labor trafficking.
Includes: A webinar featuring subject matter experts discussing strategies to help police and prosecutors to proactively identify victims of labor trafficking and effectively investigate and prosecute traffickers using a victim-centered and trauma-informed approach.