Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Learn key techniques for the identification, preservation and analysis of crime scene evidence to assist in the rapid recovery of the endangered missing or abducted child.
- Identify, manage and preserve digital evidence within the crime scene.
- Through hands on training, practice evidence identification and recovery.
The deadline to register is June 30, 2020.
Name: Jim Walters
Email: [email protected]
- Supportive Services Available to Survivors of Sexual Assault in the Military – A Military- and Community-Based Collaboration Expert Q&A Webinar
- Closing the Gap Between Values and Reality: Disability Inclusion in Culturally Specific Programs (Webinar)
- Non-Fatal Strangulation: Recognizing the Injuries and Connecting Victims to Care Expert Q&A Webinar