This 6-week training will teach you key bookkeeping and accounting principles, how to prepare financial documents, how to prevent fraud, and the differences in available financial management tools. CEUs will be awarded for those who complete all requirements. The schedule for this training is as follows:
- Introductory Week: Introduction to Financial Management, July 26–30, no webinar.
- Week 1: Planning the Budget, August 2–6, webinar on August 5.
- Week 2: Bookkeeping and Accounting Concepts and Practices, August 9–13, webinar on August 12.
- Week 3: Financial Reporting and Monitoring, August 16–20, webinar on August 19.
- Week 4: Practical Financial Oversight, August 23–27, webinar on August 26.
- Week 5: Ensuring the Financial Health of Your Organization, August 30–September 3, webinar on September 2.
All webinars are conducted on Thursdays from 2:30–3:45 p.m. e.t.