Grants.gov Deadline: 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Monday, July 12, 2021
JustGrants Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Monday, July 26, 2021
The program provides for the development, operation, and management of OVC’s National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services. The Center will facilitate the delivery of national-scale, high quality training and technical assistance to increase access to victim services and victim compensation for victims of crime in areas that have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by inequality, including communities of color.
The goals of this program are to:
- promote racial equity in victim services and compensation by enhancing the organizational and programmatic capacity of victim service organizations run by and for historically underserved communities, including communities of color;
- provide comprehensive, training and technical assistance to advance services to victims of crime; and
- build the capacity and infrastructure of organizations that provide victim services in underserved communities as all or part of their mission.
OVC anticipates making one award of up to $3 million for a 36-month period of performance, to begin on October 1, 2021.
During a pre-application webinar on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $3,000,000
- OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply - OVC FY 2023 National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Victim Reunification Travel Program
- OVC FY 2023 Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Affected by the Drug Crisis: Recruiting and Developing Peer Recovery Coaches
- OVC FY 2023 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program