OVC seeks to fund a national-level technical assistance (TA) project to develop, enhance, and sustain direct victim service programs within law enforcement-based systems to serve the needs and rights of all crime victims.
The funded project will be tasked with—
- providing dedicated TA supports to law enforcement-based victim service programs across the country, including the current OVC Law Enforcement-Based Victim Services (LEV) grantee programs; and
- developing a competitive subaward process to select a minimum of 7 new LEV sites in state, tribal, and local law enforcement agencies in small, mid-sized, and large jurisdictions.
OVC expects to make one award of up to $3.75 million for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2022.
During a pre-application webinar on Thursday, May 19, 2022, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $3,750,000
- OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program
- OVC FY 2021 Law Enforcement Human Trafficking Fellowship Program
- OVC Transfer DCR-BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role