The individual who is awarded funding under this program will work collaboratively with OVC and the crime victim services’ field to—
- identify barriers that prevent all victims of crime, including victims of color, from accessing and receiving compensation,
- improve support and resources for state victim compensation programs, and
- promote equity in access to and receipt of compensation funding.
OVC anticipates making one award of up to $400,000 for up to a 36-month period of performance, to begin on October 1, 2022.
During a pre-application webinar on Monday, June 6, 2022, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants.
- OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance
- OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Virginia Beach - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance
- OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant