OVC seeks applications that demonstrate innovative strategies to create, expand, or enhance the use of technology to—
- interact directly with crime victims; or
- provide information, referrals, crisis assistance, and long-term help.
Funding under this initiative may support—
- technology development and maintenance to facilitate efficient service delivery or communication;
- staff required to operate, update, and maintain the proposed technology platform or service;
- training and technical assistance on the purpose and use of the technology (including outreach and public awareness activities); and
- staff engaged in coalition-building and outreach activities regarding the use of technology.
OVC anticipates making up to four awards of up to $750,000 each for up to a 36-month period of performance, to begin on October 1, 2023.
During a pre-application webinar on April 6, 2023, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question-and-answer session with interested potential applicants.