The multimedia list includes videos that are available online in full-length. Visit the Publications List to access a list of more products available from OVC, including videos that are only available as DVDs.
Sergio's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Sergio’s Story describes the experience of a young boy who was a victim of labor trafficking and is part of a federal case.
The story follows Sergio as he shares his experiences with a trusted adult, meets with a victim advocate in the prosecutor’s office who supported him as he navigated the criminal legal system, and receives support from family and a caseworker.
Throughout the audiobook, Sergio and anyone following his story, learns some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.
Jamie's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Jamie’s Story follows a young individual who identifies as nonbinary and serves as a victim witness in a sex trafficking case.
The story follows them as—
- they are questioned during a police investigation;
- speak with a prosecutor in preparation for testifying in court; and
- receive support from their therapist, group home staff, and victim advocate.
Throughout the audiobook, Jamie and anyone following their story, learn some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.
Zoe's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Zoe’s Story shares the experiences of a young girl who was sex trafficked and presents in court as a defendant.
This graphic novel follows Zoe as she—
- shares her story with a lawyer and social worker after she is arrested,
- learns that someone she cared about was doing something illegal, and
- engages with a survivor-led support group that offers a safe space to discuss her feelings about the case and the new terms she’s hearing, like “victim” and “survivor.”
Throughout the audiobook, Zoe and anyone following her story, learns some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.