A recorded webinar that explains how to select a task force research partner, what data should be collected to inform evaluation and ongoing assessment activities, and how that data can inform the structure, function, and processes of a task force.
Target Audience: Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force Members
Objectives: To provide information on—
- various approaches to ongoing assessment of task force efforts,
- incorporating data collection and analysis early in the project timeline,
- using promising practices to select a research partner and outline role/responsibilities,
- identifying data sources and strategies for collection and analysis,
- identifying potential challenges to avoid in the evaluation process, and
- understanding the practical application of assessment results to enhance task force processes.
Includes: A webinar featuring subject matter experts Heather Perez, Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator, Michigan State University; Edmund McGarrell, Director, Michigan Justice Statistics Center; Professor, School of Criminal Justice, Michigan State University; and Dominique Roe-Sepowitz, Director, Office of Sex Trafficking Intervention Research; Associate Professor, School of Social Work, Arizona State University.