A recorded webinar that discusses how promoting human trafficking public awareness and education is critical to the long-term success of the Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) human trafficking task forces.
Target Audience: Law Enforcement Personnel, Prosecutors, and Victim Service Providers
Objective: To answer the following questions, and more using social media. How do we—
- improve the overall community response to human trafficking;
- enhance the presence of our task force;
- garner public awareness and support;
- educate the community;
- develop community outreach to all relevant stakeholders; and
- build relationships and trust in the community leading to increased partnerships, victim identification, and referrals.
Includes: A webinar featuring presenters K.D. Roche, Human Trafficking Field Expert; Katie Nelson, Social Media & Public Relations Coordinator, City of Mountain View Police Department; Leanne McCallum, Task Force Coordinator, Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force; and Moderator Katie Rossomondo, Project Coordinator, International Association of Chiefs of Police.