OVC seeks field-generated proposals that offer innovative solutions that will—
- increase the service options available to crime victims,
- expand access for underheard and underrepresented communities, or
- improve the way information is delivered to crime victims.
Applicants will be asked to state the problem they are aiming to solve and present an innovative solution that will generate new or promising practices for the field.
Each applicant must propose a research partner to conduct project evaluation.
OVC anticipates making up to four awards of up to $500,000 each for up to a 36-month period of performance, to begin on October 1, 2023.
During a pre-application webinar on April 26, 2023, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question-and-answer session with interested potential applicants.
- OVC FY 2023 Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Affected by the Drug Crisis: Recruiting and Developing Peer Recovery Coaches
- OVC FY 2023 National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims
- OVC FY 2023 Jabara-Heyer NO HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines