OVC aims to support all grantees in reporting performance measure data thoroughly and accurately. OVC provides grantees with resources, including performance measure questionnaires applicable to their programs and user guides for the Performance Measurement Tool (PMT) and Trafficking Information Management System (TIMS).
To further assist OVC grantees with reporting on required performance measures, OVC hosted a series of educational webinars about grant program performance measures and PMT navigation. Members of OVC’s performance management team discuss—
- an overview of performance management,
- processes for accessing the PMT system,
- entering quarterly performance measures,
- generating semiannual grantee reports, and
- troubleshooting strategies and additional resources.
For PMT user guides and other data collection resources, please visit the Need Help? page within the PMT system. If grantees have questions beyond what is addressed in the user guides or webinars, they may contact the OVC PMT Helpdesk to schedule a one-on-one coaching session for in-depth support.