OVC is seeking two senior level, supervisory grants management professionals to serve as Division Directors in the Tribal Division and Discretionary Programs Division.
Among other duties, the selected candidates will—
- provide expert advice and guidance on grants management programs and policies;
- serve as the lead in planning and developing major crime victim-focused programs with national impact;
- direct the review of and establish procedures for the receipt, review, and award of applications for funding, and the monitoring of awards;
- develop strategies to enhance OVC program planning, assessment, and performance management processes; and
- manage programs and personnel within flexible parameters so that the demands of changing priorities may be met.
Apply by 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Friday, July 29, 2022.