Apply for the FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime solicitation.
The overarching goal of this program is to support victims of crime and to bridge gaps in services to victims. The objectives of this program are to—
- identify and address gaps in knowledge,
- develop and assess innovative practices,
- deliver much-needed victim assistance to American Indian and Alaska Native communities, and other victim populations,
- encourage evidence-based training and technical assistance, and/or
- develop strategic approaches for leveraging resources to reach and serve more victims.
Applicants may apply for one or more of the following purpose areas:
- Purpose Area 1: Innovative Programs to Fill Gaps in Tribal Crime Victim Services
- Purpose Area 2: Innovations in Telehealth
- Purpose Area 3: Improving Responses to Victims of Burglary
- Purpose Area 4: Improving the Ordering and Collecting of Restitution for Victims
- Purpose Area 5: Other Innovative Programs to Fill Gaps in Crime Victim Services
Across all 5 purpose areas, OVC expects to make up to 12 awards of up to $800,000 each for a 36-month period of performance, to begin on October 1, 2019.
OVC conducted a pre-application webinar on June 25, 2019, to review requirements and answer questions. A recording and transcript of this webinar are now available on our Funding Webinar Series page.
Learn more and apply for the FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime solicitation. Apply by July 26, 2019.
(Updated July 12, 2019)