Juvenile (under 18)
Resources and Support for the Victims in Allen, Texas
Resources and Support for the Victims in Dadeville, Alabama
Resources and Support for the Victims in Louisville, Kentucky
35th Annual Crimes Against Children Conference
Resources and Support for the Victims in Nashville, Tennessee
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: Take It Down
This platform helps users remove online sexually explicit photos and videos taken of them while under 18 years old. Users can remain anonymous while using the service and won’t have to send their images or videos to anyone.
Sergio's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Sergio’s Story describes the experience of a young boy who was a victim of labor trafficking and is part of a federal case.
The story follows Sergio as he shares his experiences with a trusted adult, meets with a victim advocate in the prosecutor’s office who supported him as he navigated the criminal legal system, and receives support from family and a caseworker.
Throughout the audiobook, Sergio and anyone following his story, learns some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.
Zoe's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Zoe’s Story shares the experiences of a young girl who was sex trafficked and presents in court as a defendant.
This graphic novel follows Zoe as she—
- shares her story with a lawyer and social worker after she is arrested,
- learns that someone she cared about was doing something illegal, and
- engages with a survivor-led support group that offers a safe space to discuss her feelings about the case and the new terms she’s hearing, like “victim” and “survivor.”
Throughout the audiobook, Zoe and anyone following her story, learns some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.
Jamie's Story: A Journey Through (and Beyond) the Legal System Audiobook
Jamie’s Story follows a young individual who identifies as nonbinary and serves as a victim witness in a sex trafficking case.
The story follows them as—
- they are questioned during a police investigation;
- speak with a prosecutor in preparation for testifying in court; and
- receive support from their therapist, group home staff, and victim advocate.
Throughout the audiobook, Jamie and anyone following their story, learn some techniques to help cope with strong feelings.
Resources and Support for the Victims in Brooklyn, New York
Resources and Support for the Victims at Michigan State University
OVC FY 2023 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking
This program intends to improve outcomes for children and youth who are victims of human trafficking by—
- integrating human trafficking policy and programming at the state or Tribal level; and
- encouraging coordinated, multidisciplinary, and statewide approaches to serving trafficked youth.