1900 West Randolph
St. Charles, MO
This training is designed for law enforcement and those in victim advocacy positions who partner with law enforcement. The training will delve into the complex child sex trafficking investigation and equip system members working with trafficking victims to increase the quality of their investigations and their interactions with victims.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify risk factors for children vulnerable to sex traffickers
- Explain the intricacies of the victim interview and employ trauma-informed approaches
- Recognize best interaction strategies with traffickers to maximize the chances of a voluntary statement
- Distinguish corroborative evidence readily available in child sex trafficking cases
- Strengthen the law enforcement/advocate relationships in order to better serve victims
Is This Training For You?
- Law Enforcement and those who directly investigate CST cases
- Victim Advocates who work directly with CST victims
- Child Protection Workers
The deadline to register is November 15, 2023.