OVC seeks applications to support an entity that will—
- competitively select and fund subawards to support direct services to children and youth who are crime victims impacted by the Nation’s drug crisis; and
- provide technical assistance (TA) to the selected subawardees.
OVC expects to make a cooperative agreement award of up to $2 million, for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2022. The selected lead entity and TA provider will both develop and manage a subaward program and provide TA to subawardees. In partnership with OVC, the lead entity will competitively select up to 14 subawardee sites across the country to implement 1−2 year field-generated projects.
During a pre-application webinar on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, OVC staff reviewed solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants.
- OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program
- OVC FY 2022 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program
- OVC FY 2022 Safety, Support, and Services for Survivors of Sexual Abuse in Youth Detention