The purpose of this program is to develop, expand, or strengthen victim service programs for victims of human trafficking.
Applicants are invited to apply under three program purpose areas.
Purpose Area 1: Developing Capacity to Serve Human Trafficking Victims
The purpose of these awards is to support—
- victim services organizations that have limited or no prior experience in serving victims of human trafficking, and/or
- victim service organizations that have limited or no prior experience in receiving direct federal funding to serve victims of human trafficking.
Under Purpose Area 1, OVC expects to make up to four awards of up to $440,000 each for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2023.
Purpose Area 2: Enhancing Access to Comprehensive Services for Human Trafficking Victims
Awards will be made to victim service organizations with a demonstrated history of serving human trafficking victims with a comprehensive range of direct services. The purpose of these awards is to enhance victims’ access to the diverse services that victims of labor and sex trafficking often require to address their needs.
Under Purpose Area 2, OVC expects to make up to 18 awards of up to $950,000 each for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2023.
Purpose Area 3: Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Victims
Awards will be made to victim service organizations with a demonstrated history of providing a specialized service beyond case management to victims of human trafficking. The goal is to increase the quality and quantity of the identified specialized service to assist victims of all forms of human trafficking.
Under Purpose Area 3, OVC expects to make up to 13 awards of up to $800,000 each for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2023.
OVC FY 2023 Anti-Trafficking Funding Opportunities Webinar 1
During a pre-application webinar on February 9, 2023, OVC provided high-level information about nine planned anti-trafficking funding opportunities and eligibility. Learn about resources and tools to help successfully prepare in advance of the release of this year’s anti-trafficking grant solicitations.
OVC FY 2023 Anti-Trafficking Funding Opportunities Webinar 2
During a pre-application webinar on March 29, 2023, OVC staff reviewed all planned FY 2023 anti-trafficking solicitations, provided high-level information about solicitation requirements, and conducted a question-and-answer session with interested potential applicants.
OVC FY 2023 Anti-Trafficking Funding Opportunities Webinar 3
OVC’s Human Trafficking Division hosted this webinar on April 20, 2023, to provide information about open OVC FY 2023 anti-trafficking funding opportunities, provided information about solicitation requirements, and conducted a question-and-answer session with interested potential applicants.
Number of Awards: 44
Total Amount Awarded: $34,971,225
- Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts
- Greater Hartford Area
- New York City
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- Northern New Jersey
- Columbia County
- Dane County
- Iowa County
- Green County
- Jefferson County
- Rock County
- Sauk County
- Central Kentucky
- Western Kentucky
- Columbia County
- Fulton County
- Greene County
- Montgomery County
- Rensselaer County
- Saratoga County
- Schenectady County
- Schoharie County
- Washington County
- Warren County
Colorado Legal Services & Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network Project for Specialized Legal Services
- Los Angeles County
- Sacramento Region
- Northern California
- St. Louis Metropolitan Area
- Statewide Telehealth Services
Enhancing the Scope of Holistic Legal Services in Ohio and Tennessee for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Franklin County, Ohio
- Lucas County, Ohio
- Davidson County, Tennessee
- Santa Barbara County
- Los Angeles County
Identifying Victims and Providing Services to Survivors of Labor and Sex Trafficking in the Greater Houston Area
- San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda and San Francisco Counties
- South Bay Area, including Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and San Mateo Counties
- Chicago Metropolitan Area
- OVC FY 2023 Developing Future Victim Specialists to Serve American Indian/Alaska Native Victims of Crime
- OVC FY 2023 Action Partnerships for National Membership and/or Professional Affiliation Agencies Assisting Victims in the Aftermath of Crime
- OVC FY 2023 Integrated Services for Minor Victims of Human Trafficking