OVC is seeking applicants for the following funding opportunities. Find information about these open solicitations below and click the links to learn more and apply.
OVC FY 2021 National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services
The program provides for the development, operation, and management of OVC’s National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services. The Center will facilitate the delivery of national-scale, high quality training and technical assistance to increase access to victim services and victim compensation for victims of crime in areas that have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by inequality, including communities of color.
- Step 1 Deadline in Grants.gov: 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Monday, July 12, 2021
- Step 2 Deadline in JustGrants: 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Monday, July 26, 2021
New Application Process
In FY 2021, applications will be submitted to the Department of Justice in a new two-step process.
In step 1, applicants will submit a SF-424 and a SF-LLL in Grants.gov. In Section F of the SF-424, include the name and contact information of the individual who will complete application materials in JustGrants.
In step 2, the individual who was identified in Section F will be notified to submit the full application including attachments in JustGrants. See the following resources for instructions on how to submit the full application:
- Office of Justice Programs Grant Application Resource Guide.
- Entity Users: Application Submission Job Aid Reference Guide
- JustGrants Training: Application Submission
(Updated July 22, 2021)