This page presents expired funding opportunities from OVC. Use the search filters below to find specific solicitations. Click on a solicitation title to see details about the solicitation along with any resulting awards.
New Grants and Payment Management Systems Now Available!
The Justice Grants System (JustGrants) and the Department of the Treasury’s Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) are now available for all award management and payment activities. Award recipients with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) can login to JustGrants or visit the informational website for further resources and support. Additionally, ASAP is now available for enrolled Department of Justice award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference the user guide.
OVC FY 2022 Protecting Futures: Building Capacity to Serve Children and Youth Impacted by America’s Drug Crisis
OVC seeks applications to support an entity that will—
- competitively select and fund subawards to support direct services to children and youth who are crime victims impacted by the Nation’s drug crisis; and
- provide technical assistance (TA) to the selected subawardees.
OVC FY 2022 Bridging Inequities – Legal Services and Victims’ Rights Enforcement for Underserved Communities
OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Strategies to Address the Criminalization of Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking
OVC FY 2022 Project Beacon: Increasing Access to Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Human Trafficking Program
OVC seeks to provide funding to organizations that demonstrate innovative strategies to create, expand, or enhance the use of technology to—
- interact directly with crime victims,
- improve the quality of services, and
- improve the accessibility and responsiveness of victim service organizations.