Tribal applicants whose OVC FY 2021 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside (TVSSA) Formula Program population certification was accepted have been notified via an email to the applicant primary points of contact and authorized representatives.
Applicants should refer to the OVC FY 2021 TVSSA Formula Program solicitation for instructions on how to submit their application.
Information about your formula allocation was emailed to the applicant primary points of contact and authorized representatives. Refer to this information when preparing your application. If you have questions about your allocation, email us at [email protected].
For more information on the allocation process, see page 5 of the solicitation.
View the allocations and tribe/tier information for all applicants.
Funding under the OVC FY 2021 TVSSA Formula Program can be used to support activities such as:
- a community needs assessment;
- strategic planning;
- victim service program development and implementation;
- victim service program expansion;
- community outreach and education;
- purchasing or procuring tangible items related to victim services; and
- other activities needed to address the needs of a wide variety of crime victims in tribal communities.
Review the Allowable and Unallowable Costs Chart for more information about allowable and unallowable expenses for TVSSA projects.
- Step 1 Deadline in Grants.gov: Submit a SF-424 and a SF-LLL by 3:00 p.m. eastern time on Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- Step 2 Deadline in JustGrants: Submit the full application by 3:00 p.m. eastern time on Monday, June 14, 2021
Your application should include a description of goals and activities for the project. The Program Description may be submitted in any one of three formats:
- a traditional project narrative;
- a checklist; or
- created via an interview with OVC staff, who will document the information required about the planned program.
If you choose to complete your Program Description via interview, please contact [email protected] no later than Thursday, April 29, 2021.
OVC conducted a pre-application webinar on Monday, April 26, 2021. OVC staff reviewed the solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants.
- OVC FY 2021 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Financial Exploitation and Abuse
- OVC FY 2020 Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program (AEAP) for Crime Victim Compensation and Assistance
- OVC FY 2019 VOCA Victim Assistance