Join Marsy's Law for Wisconsin during National Crime Victims' Rights Week for a roundtable discussion aimed at raising awareness about victims' constitutional and statutory rights. This conversation will provide practical tips to break down barriers to accessing rights and demystify the process, with time for audience questions at the end.
The sponsor will be able to host up to 100 participants. Due to the limited number, you must RSVP to participate.
This event will be streamed live on Facebook.
Moderator: Assistant Attorney General Miriam Falk
- Reggie Moore - Director, City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention
- Carmen Pitre - Executive Director, Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Natalie Hayden - Survivor, Podcaster, Community Advocate
- Marianna Rodriguez - Director, UMOS Latina Resource Center
- Matthew Torbenson - Deputy District Attorney, Milwaukee County