Confronting Issues of Psychosocial Development for Adolescent and Young Adult Victims of Human Trafficking Who Are Transitioning Back into the Community
Ask an Expert - Addressing the Housing Need: Sustaining critical services for victims of human trafficking during a remote environment.
This program provides funding for training and technical assistance to service providers developing, strengthening, or expanding programs for victims of human trafficking. The purpose of this program is to—
- support OVC’s human trafficking service provider grantees and their partners in meeting award goals and objectives; and
- provide practitioner-driven, evidence-based training and technical assistance on delivering services to victim service providers.
The purpose of this program is to develop, expand, or strengthen victim service programs for victims of human trafficking. Applicants are invited to apply under three purpose areas.
- Purpose Area 1: Developing Capacity to Serve Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 2: Enhancing Scope of Services for Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 3: Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Victims
The goal of this program is to provide safe, stable housing and appropriate services to victims of human trafficking.
The program will support—
- transitional housing, including funding for the operating expenses of a newly developed or existing transitional housing program; and
- short-term housing assistance, including rental or utilities payment assistance and assistance with related expenses.
Projects must also include support services designed to enable victims of human trafficking and any dependents to locate and secure permanent housing, find employment, and integrate into a community.
The goals of this program are to develop or enhance programs to provide direct services and diversion programs for youth in contact with the juvenile and family court systems who are victims of sex and/or labor trafficking or at risk for human trafficking. Applicants are invited to apply under two purpose areas.